Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I can breath again

Well I can't believe it but I am starting to feel better after having pneumonia for only a week and a half. I called Dr. Baldwin Monday the 21st and he phoned in the medications I always take, I broke out my Nebulizer that I had not used since December 2009 and by Wednesday it broke down. :( So I call Dr. Baldwins office again so he could write a prescription to Apria Healthcare to order me a new machine. I was quite surprised when they delivered themselves on Thursday afternoon but I only had two doses of medication for the machine so by now I did not want to call Dr. Baldwin again so I asked Sue to call Friday morning for a prescription of the Albuterol. Dr. Baldwin was on vacation and the Dr. on call never returned Sues message so I had a nice new machine with no medication. Sunday I felt like I was starting to get worse again so I went into urgent care, the pneumonia was gone but my lungs needed to be cleared out, so they had me use the Nebulizer there and called in a prescription that I picked up a few hours later and today I can see the end of the tunnel, so to speak. For some reason nothing in my life is ever just simple and perhaps its for my betterment that life takes that course to teach me patience.
Bath for the House
Tomorrow Wed 30th we are finally getting the house pressure washed; I can not believe how dirty it has become in just a few years. I felt really good about the first contractor to come over and bid on the project and hired him also letting him know we want to do this every year from now on. Anyway that's all for now. David

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

37 days till alaskan cruise. i'm jealous