Sunday, January 20, 2008

Coplan-Bell Life

In light of the various blogs being posted within the family circle, the Coplan-Bell’s feel the need to keep up appearances and throw in a post or two about their own humble lives. Unfortunately, our posting hours are limited to the time between 7-9pm as mom has a bedtime (haha)J . (on the excuse of homework Penny has a slightly later curfew)…Anyway, our latest obstreperous activities include an upcoming dance festival for yours truly, for which I have learned the swing, salsa, and “we’re all in this together!” I’m also deeply contemplating colleges, majors, scholarships and such and am planning to job shadow an architect or engineer. I’m working on 4 piano pieces for my 20 minutes block at the Seattle Young Musicians Festival which I’m doing right before spring break. Hopefully, it won’t conflict with my trip to Disneyland to play at a Band competition (with a break for the local amusements). As for Mom, she woke up, went to work, and ate spaghetti. Dad discovered a new fascinating use of some random computer program. Today, they watched the very last episode of “Space.” You probably have not heard of it, but it is really a touching show. No, wait…now that I think about it, I can recall mom and dad working to make our house a better place. Mom has recently finished painting the entire kitchen a peachy sort of color that brightens up our kitchen experience. And it was accomplished in only a single Saturday. Dad has kept us well fed with magnificent spaghetti and maintains a comical atmosphere in our home. Oh! I forgot, there’s a dance in Silverdale tonight, (much inferior to my own stake’s dances, but…) I gotta get my groove on, so goodbye for now!

2 comments:

Annaliese said...

Ok, Penny. It's battle of the blogs. I bet I can post more often than you.

CoplanRanch said...

bring it