My YW's leader asked me to talk tomorrow about how we maintain relations with extended family. (that makes 2 talks on invitation sunday, one in sacrament meeting too) anyway, when i realized i didn't actually know the names of all my extended family, i've been charting out our family tree and have been compiling some statistics focusing only on mom's side. I don't really want to take the time to verify the exactness of these numbers, but you may be interested to know that:
inluding us and Jeff and Mitch's families, I have 90 something close relatives (aunts,uncles,cousins and cousin families)to keep track of
11 aunts 9 uncles 47 cousins and about 29 added by cousin spouses and children
average number of kids is 6
oldest cousin is Dan, and youngest are the twins, Danny and Alex
newest additions are Riley (Morgan's baby) and Weston (McKinsie's fiance)
generally speaking, we're all either in Utah or Washington, but other places include Texas, Arizona, and France
96.8% agree that Penny is the bogglemaster (the other 3.2% is just orson voting several times anyway)
5 comments:
you forgot a few things
-most likely to have a bedtime and have to do chores because she is only 15 and therefore has no basic human rights...penny
-coolest member of extended family...orson
-most likely to win...at everything...orson
-most similar to Riley Poole from National Treasure...Ryan
-most likely to end up in prison for a white collar crime some day...orson
-99.9% agree that penny is a pooper-scooper. the other .1% is grandma just being nice.
oh, har har.
well, i didn't add that you hold the titles, "most likely to be assassinated by PETA" "worst at tetherball...ever..." and "only human to eat more meat than a t-rex" (apparently, 94% say that you will spend a lot of time in meat rehab)
Hey Penny- I LOVE your Blog- very cute;) Hey you forgot Grayson as a new extended member of your family- but it's OK I'll forgive you;) Good job on taking so many talks- I'm impressed
Wait, we can vote? Where's that, cuz I can boost the percentage to at least 10%. I have too much free time.
-most likely too cry is she gets an A-...penny
-most likely to get stuck watching "Space" on a friday night...penny
-most likely to have pets that lead tragic lives (i.e. suffering from one-leggedness, fatness, weird duck with phobia of waterness, deadness)...penny
-most likely to be emperor/tyrant/pharoah/god-king of earth....orson.
Post a Comment