Sunday, September 14, 2008

Picture Fest

This is a 4th of July pic when Korwin and I were playing "Sid" (from Toystory). Yep, that was fun; fireworks well spent in my opinion.

This is from when we all visited Utah after little hot-shot was born. We're at 7 peaks asking some lady to take a picture of us via video camera which apparently confused her, but I digress.
Yep, Addie and I are going to be buddies. Can't wait til' she comes to Bremerton.
One of the many toys that made my 4th of July much more interesting. If I remember correctly, this little horse got in the way of a tank war and paid the price.

I think little lego man is in the middle of that somewhere, but i'm sure he survived with hardly a scratch. Man, for all of our firepower, we could NOT get that little guy to break apart! We even strapped him to a mortar and put in inside a sealed bucket! no effect. anyway, we finally gave up and melted him into the driveway.

3 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun- when you visited Utah!

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

Man, makes my 4th of July's in Utah so much less exciting, i just watch the fireworks, not create them.

Penny said...

well it certainly was different going over to my friend's house afterward. We were in a deserted parking lot, and we had to light each firework like 50 feet away and couldn't hold a roman candle, and had to warn everyone very loudly before lighting a tank or something.