Life is Magical - Especially Together
wow, i just realized. i'm really really ridiculously good looking. i should be professionaly good looking.
I was going to tell you that in case the whole lawyer thing didn't work ouy. ( i like the pose in the dinosaur picture by the way)
Are they both Orson? I thought the knight one was, but I thought the dino was richard.
Yep. Both Orson. Hi Kirsten
hey aunt sue, I have two halloween girl 0-3 options one is dorothy, and the other is a flower. Then I have a 3-6 month girl lady buy. All are cute in my opinion, but you can borrow any of them.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
wow, i just realized. i'm really really ridiculously good looking. i should be professionaly good looking.
I was going to tell you that in case the whole lawyer thing didn't work ouy. ( i like the pose in the dinosaur picture by the way)
Are they both Orson? I thought the knight one was, but I thought the dino was richard.
Yep. Both Orson. Hi Kirsten
hey aunt sue, I have two halloween girl 0-3 options one is dorothy, and the other is a flower. Then I have a 3-6 month girl lady buy. All are cute in my opinion, but you can borrow any of them.
Post a Comment