Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Miracle of Duct Tape



While desperately shopping for a birthday present for Jessica, I happened to come
across COLORED duct tape. It all came together. Using neon orange and pink, I fashioned a crude wallet, referencing mine as a template. After refining my technique a bit, I finally finished this one last night. I added some pictures of us on the inside for her to keep and wah-lah! happy birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn you took my idea. that's actually exactly what i was making you for your b-day present this year.

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

I like it, it looks exactly like the ones we saw at Pike's Place Market, did Jessica like it?

Penny said...

yep, i figured as much since we have pretty much the same taste in everything but pineapples.She started transfering her money and stuff right away, but I don't think she can use it for too long because it only has 3 pockets...but it's cute.

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

By the way, I forgot to tag people after my post, so anyways, I'm tagging you!