So from my understanding, I reveal 6 things about me that the average person doesn't know...so here we go:
1) I forgot my lunch money virtually everyday in elementary school, therefore I got to know the lunch lady very well. Twice a week, an office assistant passed out white slips to people who owed money. I collected so many, I couldn't close my crayon box anymore.
2) Apparently I am known for loving resees, and it has become a tradition that every year at my birthday party I get SOO many resees. Sickening I know, but true. This year I got a costco bag, 10 pack, and small bag full of the little ones....plus a couple taped to various presents. I think my friends are out to get me sick of them.
3) For some reason, I am doubly clumsy in restaurants. Food I didn't even know I had in my mouth can escape, salad tongs become impossible, I can never work those beverage dispensers, and I do weird things like put sundaes on plates because I couldn't find the bowls which were right in front of me the whole time.
4) I have a Chunk Norris calander.
5) My childhood heroine was Nala from the Lion King. Don't ask why, maybe it's becuase she's fun to impersonate...down on hands and knees, roaring, fighting off stuffed lions...
6) One of my secret pleasures is random creative writing. I have a 14 page Word Document full of short stories, one to match each type of font. Some are notes, some are newpaper articles, dear abby letters, or short conversations.
If they haven't already been tagged, I tag Arielle, Ryan, and Mom.
3 comments:
You should keep up the writing, you are so good at it.
did you know any of those things? or have you found something you never knew about you younger sister?
I did know about the reese's and I've heard a few restraunt experiences of yours so that one didn't surprise me but i didn't know the rest...
Post a Comment