- Chuck Norris had his tonsils removed...with a chainsaw
- Chuck Norris can blow bubbles with beef jerky
- Chuck Norris lost both his legs in a car accident and still managed to walk it off
- Chuck Norris beat the sun in a staring contest
- Chuck Norris's calander goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd because nobody fools Chuck Norris
- They wanted to put Chuck Norris's head on Mount Rushmore, but the granite wasn't strong enough for his beard
- Chuck Norris picks his teeth with other people's teeth
- Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door
- Chuck Norris's house has not doors, just walls that he walks through
- Chuck Norris got his drivers liscence at age 16 seconds
- Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, he decides what time it is
- Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water and CAN make him drink
- Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Claims of Chuck Norris
I know I posted two thingys in 1 day, so don't skip the post below. I got a Chuck Norris calander for my birthday that tells me something about Chuck Norris every month. Did you know that:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, so many things about Chuck I never knew.
I'm a little jealous, I want a chuck norris calender now!
Post a Comment