Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nerves and Jeans

Being a performer, I am well aquainted with the feeling of nervousness, but I'm curious as to what symptoms other people have and how you calm yourself. For example: I get this gnawing in my stomach, shaky joints, and clammy hands. This information is for my audition this month (coming to Utah diane/ryan!) and I know I'm going to be falling apart with nerves, so any words of wisdom would be appreciated.


This is in Poulsbo by the water-my friend's surprise birthday party slash scavenger hunt. The best thing about this picture is my jeans becuase I got them for free and they fit perfectly. At the mall they are always too tight and and the thrift stores, they are always to big...but at the Frei's house they are wonderful.


I am a close follower of the Flower to Go sign. The last time my name was up was November of 2004 when Richard got his license and drove me over to pick out a rose.




Random pic.



This is the Bday party again...and the jeans still fit.









4 comments:

Annaliese said...

I remembered fighting for my rose when Anna came up. I got it too.

Unknown said...

I remember being so nervous whenever I preformed, I always told myself that I needed to pretend that I was someone else. I pictured the most confident person I knew, sometimes it helped sometimes it didn't. GOODLUCK!

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

Can't wait to see you! I know you will do awesome, nerves and all! I wish I had some good advice but I haven't yet conquered that one, I'll be thinking though so I can give you an awesome pep talk that day:)

Penny said...

diane- a solid pep talk would do some good.
annaliese- i can't spend the night @ your house but you can come visit me in the city
kirsten-thanks, thats kinda creative... i tried the bikinis trick, but it didn't really work