Friday, December 11, 2009

Life of Late

Me at WIBC (western internation band convention) with my fellow bandos at Shari's. We learned a bunch of music in a couple days and performed in the concert at the end. I've never been able to do that spoon thing before.
Mom and I on special time at some vintage stores around town. Mom apparently invented a new gang sign thats a cross between the rocker sign and the i love you gesture.

My homecoming date and I at the dance themed "a knight in space." With the planets and floating aliens everywhere, i think they could've come up with a way cooler backdrop. It was lots of fun although this particular photo makes us excessively shiney.


For Halloween, I was a dead scooterist. Having a scooter to ride for trick or treating was actually an ingenious idea. To my right is Kim (ghoul), Krystal (Tiger Lilly), and Becca (dragon). We went to the trunk or treat, trick or treating, richard's party (made graham cracker haunted houses), and finally the dance.



Krystal's dad questioned my love and devotion to watermelon and an eating contest ensued. 26 slabs of watermelon thank you very much at a steady pace for an hour. We got about 7/8 of this enormous watermelon down, when nature called for Krystal and that ended the contest.




This is Jessica's b-day party and we played a game where one person wears a shower cap with a mound of shaving cream on top and the other person throws cheetohs into it from a distance. As you can see, things got out of hand.









Closeup of my halloween costume, mug shot style. Did the makeup myself.






Goodbye volleyball. The fab 4 seniors from the team. Arianna, Xinia, Me, and Kia.











3 comments:

Annaliese said...

Homecoming Dress: love it.

Penny said...

20$ at Ross. good stuff.

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

Nice pics, I especially like the one of you and Mom trying unsuccessfully to make gang signs and good job on the Halloween make up. I like the Homecoming dress too, I love the deals at Ross. I also didn't know anyone would ever want to eat that much watermelon in one sitting, crazy girls.