Monday, June 14, 2010

Seeing my baby take a step out of High School

I know you know Penny was knighted - I took a pic using her cellphone of the knight putting the sword on her shoulders but she has never given it to me, so I'll post a pic of her on the left with the other honorees (see knight on the right).





Every day last week was fun. Tuesday, the final
band concert, my favorite part was when Penny conducted the band. My second favorite part was her friend Romeo sang "Everything" (Michael Buble)




Wednesday was the last day of classes. Whew.


Thursday was a pranking (or wish to prank) day. They had big plans but Daniel was sitting out in the parking lot and sent them home.


Friday night I went to graduation and Penny graduated! She'll fill in the details but I wanted to share this great picture.

4 comments:

Annaliese said...

Sheesh. Can't believe how old Penny is!

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

Yea, its going to be quite the change for you guys without Penny there with all her activities...its weird when I first got to Utah Penny was still a baby to me and now she's going to be here.

Anonymous said...

now what?

CoplanRanch said...

Now what-- for me? Well I changed the header to Empty Nester because that is a big change. I might blog about coping with the loss of my job for the last 30 years.
1. I'm not sad
2. I'm still a parent but not as hands on
3. I'm trying to think of what life will be like and not be too lazy