Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fallibility and also the Living Room Update

<> 
<><>
I love Saturday mornings when David and I go walking. This morning we had gone around the mall 2x when he said, "Why are you wearing
two different shoes?" "What?" said I, fully purplexed. I looked down...
DARN. I know that I go around unaware of my clothes. I've looked
at myself in the mirror at work & saw my shirt inside-out, I've picked
out black socks & it turns out they are really blue, and I have put my
underware on backwards before, but I think this takes the cake.
You don't have to admit we are related.




4th of July weekend was a chance to continue improving the living
room from where Orson, Penny & I left off last summer. I wanted
to paint the walls but felt compelled to start with the dirty, popcorn
ceilings. Scrape, Scrape, Paint, Paint and now the ceiling looks, so
clean and white.Last weekend I painted the walls from top down to
within 15 inches from the floor. Next step is going to be wainscoting.

7 comments:

Annaliese said...

Were the laces already tied on your shoes, or did you actually tie both laces and still not notice?

CoplanRanch said...

I tied the laces but I'm assuming I was thinking of some important stuff.

Penny said...

I come home and with no explanation, mom hands me the camera and asks me to take a picture of her shoes. I didn't even bother to ask, but I'm glad I know the story now, that's pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. Maybe it was dark too...

The living room looks good, I didn't know you were painting it. Are you just leaving the bottom of the white?

richardbell1121 said...

this doesnt really surprise me

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

haha, too funny, i've gone to a social gathering with two different earrings on, so I think I have to claim i'm related:)

Unknown said...

It's ok, you could just pretend you did it on purpose. That's what I used to do when I couldn't find matching socks. :) love ya aunt sue!