This is a four day weekend for me so I'm back to work in the living room. I painted the bottom part of the walls all around and added casing to the doorway between the living room and kitchen, baseboard and chair rail to that wall. What isn't
done? Crown moulding and all of the above to the other 3 walls. Then I have to paint the trim white- (it looks white now but thats just primer).
My family is awesome. David helped with painting, Richard helped with the chair rail. Mom came with me to Lowes - twice. She handed me stuff and wet wipes to clean paint drips & complimented me profusely throughout. |
4 comments:
I really like the crown molding, it looks really good.
wow. the dark blue looks really good.
Thanks, Diane and Orson. You'll be here when its all finished and cleaned up. I'm excited that you've got your christmas tickets :)
I had something a little different envisioned but luckily I listened to David, cause it turned out better. It really shows off the floor- amazingly.
I like the trim and decor around the door. It adds a lot.
Post a Comment