Sunday, January 22, 2012

Rexburg last week- then Winter Storm

Last weekend was as good as it can be without Orson & Annaliese's family. Roadtrip with Ryan, Diane, Penny and Tim. Arrived in Rexburg Friday night in time to see Richard's family before Libby went to bed. Saturday we went swimming, splashing, hot tubbing, Pizza buffet, games, etc. I got to see the apartment the Bells are moving to and hold Elliot and play with Libby. Sunday was Family Day: Sunshine & Jordan, Kinsey & Weston, Becky's brother Dan & family,  plus many friends came to church or the house celebrating Elliot's blessing day. Monday I was in Lehi shopping with Diane, seeing the baby room and the plans for it. Luckily I got back home before the snow and ice rain blew through Bremerton.

I went to the office on Tuesday but worked from home Wed - Friday, working from home felt like a vacation. We made Theo's sipping chocolate and crumble cake. Anyway it started raining and most of the snow is gone so it was fun while it lasted.




2 comments:

Annaliese said...

Addie will be so sad she missed all the snow. And I am sad I missed the sipping chocolate.

CoplanRanch said...

haha - the snow would have made Addie happy, but the sipping chocolate is pretty dark. I tried it this time with sugar and its ok.