Monday, August 27, 2012

Night Out and Pirates

It was the last Saturday in August and my 20$ off birthday coupon for an Anthony's dinner was burning a hole in our pockets. So we ate the Surf & Turf dinner and sat by the window to see the water sparkling blue in the Sound. What to our wondering eyes did appear, but two pirate ships slowly coming near.




They sailed into the Bremerton Marina and docked. We had a front row seat to see the passengers climb the rigging and then disembark wearing their pirate costumes.









I googled it afterward:  "book passage with Captain Goblindust & enjoy a 3 hour pirate battle at sea. Enjoy: Onboard poker game, Stanley pirate pinata, Climbing aloft, setting sails, walking the plank and firing the cannons!

Pirate attire is not necessary...but appreciated at the event.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, pretty fun. I don't think I would ever $20 just to climb the rigging though

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

Yea, that is cool!