Sunday, September 16, 2012

Birthday BBQ



Yesterday David turned 60 yrs old yesterday~ and in addition to that Ken and Rosy both had birthdays Friday and today. So there was a BBQ  yesterday and I made RIBS for the first time in my life and every liked them. Maili's family, Dave and Claire's family, and Grandma all came. I gave David headphones for his birthday present.

Today I saw the box of Chex in the kitchen left from when you were here and and decided to make Muddy Buddies for the first time also.

Tomorrow we are going to the dr to see when david's out-patient surgery will be to take a lump out from the back of his neck.

3 comments:

Diane Egan said...

those ribs look amazing!

Annaliese said...

now i need muddy buddies

CoplanRanch said...

Diane- thanks (spoiler those aren't the ones I cooked I just searched online for an appropriate image)
Annaliese- No you don't you are on a health challenge and they weren't as good as they sounded. (really).