Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wish Me Luck

Wish me luck that:
1) Addie will like me
2) Volleyball summer league tonight. So far I'm the only junior playing with the Varsity, so everyone else is really good (and a tad pushy). Needless to say, I don't want to make any stupid mistakes.
3) My dance festival partner (who just started learning the dances and isn't terribly enthusiastic about the whole thing) will do that one move in the swing dance where I slide under his legs. He told me he knows how to do it, but we haven't had a chance to try it becuase after my other partner moved, we were just barely paired up like...at the dress rehearsal.
4) I will be able to learn and memorize my Shumann Piano Concerto before lessons start in the fall, seeing as I'm less than half done and will be away from a piano for 2 weeks (utah and girls camp).
5) I can come up with a decent swimsuit for Utah and Girls Camp since my new one mysteriously vanished.
6) Somehow I will find a place for all the stuff I displaced while organizing my room. Little stories I wrote in 3rd grade, souveniers from various adventures, a glittery rock from Alaska, and all these junky, precious things that I can't bring myself to throw away. I'm afraid for my future garage.

4 comments:

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

No worries, Ryan has a keyboard at our house if you want to practice, and I am sure you will do great on everything but I must warn you I think that Addie has already taken a liking to me, so I might already be her favorite aunt, sorry :)

Annaliese said...

It's true, Penny. Diane has the upper leg so far with Addie. She's visited twice AND took her for a walk (and Addie was even awake during part of it). Who was your dance partner?

CoplanRanch said...

feels weird answering this online when right now you're like 20 feet away, but it some kid from silverdale i think named Jackson.

Unknown said...

hey pjcbc-how's life? I haven't seen you in so long, and even when i do see you it's way too quick! I hope everythings going good with you love kirst