Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A New Blog

I guess the most notable thing that has happened lately would be our mini-vacation to seattle. Mom, Dad, and I drove to Bellevue, stopping at the Poulsbo bakery in passing through. (Its on the way right?) The hotel had a tropical theme, so I had fun following little scraps of paper along the stream-thing. I only felt a twinge of guilt when I came back later to find dozens of little spitballs floating clumped together at the end of the stream. We watched Iron Man in our room, and ate a lovely breakfast the next morning.
Although, I seemed beverage dysfunctional because I thought the machine would just stop pouring by itself when I realized it wasn't letting up, I brilliantly pushed the button again, then panicked when it started overflowing. For some reason my natural response was to press the button yet again as if my brain was determined to believe that it was the "off" switch. Anyway, I never much cared for those machines anyway.
We also went to the Pacific Science center imax and saw a thingy about beavers. I also learned that mom is suspiciously good at mazes and wooden car racing.

5 comments:

CoplanRanch said...

ha, i just noticed that i posted the blog at 4:44 on the 4th day of the week. k i'm done.

Annaliese said...

And I just noticed that you refuse to post under your Penny login that I helped you set up. What am I going to do with you, Penny?

CoplanRanch said...

help me out here, what was my gmail address? i can probably figure out the password.

Anonymous said...

i think mom is keeping secrets from us about her dark past as an illegal underground wooden box car maze racer woman.

Penny said...

that would explain a lot