Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tagged

8 things that happened yesterday:
My room underwent a massive cleaning and organizing operation
I made french toast
I schooled mom and grandma at Parcheezi
I memorized 2 pages of my hardest competition piece (piano)
I took a walk in the 8 inch snow and took a bazillion pictures, including random people around the neigborhood who were doing winter-ish activities
I burned some songs onto a CD for annaliese to send along with her christmas presents (which will remain UNKNOWN annaliese)
I had a tickle fight with Jessica and finally won with a "molar from mars"
I went looking for mom's stash of Christmas chocolates and apparently I got pretty close because she practically dove on top of me!
8 things I love about winter:
How the snow looks on trees
Christmas lights
Hot cocoa and games
Making snowangels
Having the whole family here...oh wait, nope.
Sledding
Snowmen
Break from school and seminary
8 good movies:
Princess Bride
National Treasure
It's a Wonderful Life
Signs
Lion King
Batman Begins (except i never liked the girl)
Singing in the Rain
Cool Runnings
8 favorite restaurants:
Olive Garden
Azteca
Outback Steakhouse
Chez le Belle (haha)
Red Robin
Arby's
Tucano's
Tree Room. Never even heard of it, but Diane has already convinced me.
8 things to look forward to:
Christmas!
Christmas Eve!
More snow!
Being a Senior
Going to Germany with the Band
Showing Orson who the real Bogglemaster is
Chicken pot pies for lunch
......Christmas!
Ok, the rest of this can just be some of the pictures I took on my walk:







You can guess what happened here...just minding
my own business when...aaaagghhh!!











My personal favorite picture above

for being so bum populated, it sure is nice looking

the woods are really pretty

This snow angel actually reminds me of like
in cartoons when someone falls from really
high and then smashes into the ground so
hard that it just leaves a hole in the shape of
their body...well thats what it felt like making this









































3 comments:

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

Hey too bad you're on break from school because you could have gotten like a week's worth of snow days. 8 inches of snow, thats a lot for B-town. I like the pictures you have some real talent for making snow angels.

Annaliese said...

And while we're on the subject of snow angels, let us never forget Diane's attempted snow angel at Hurricane Ridge. May that memory never die.

Unknown said...

so true, that memory will live on forever, infact my dad might have told that story today:) Penny those pictures are cute, I like the peeking one