
Pictured above: My Wishing Fairy
-----------------
8 Things on my Wish List
1) Get sealed to David
2) Visit Utah in July
3) Orson to fall in love
4) Early Retirement
5) Kitchen upgrade
6) Passenger Fast Ferry from Bremerton to Seattle and back
7) Have Addie next door to me
8) Flooring upgrade
8 Favorite Books:
1) The Peacegiver: How Christ Offers to Heal Our Hearts and Homes
2) The Hobbit/Lord of the Ring
3) Ender's Game/Lost Boys & others
4) The Screwtape Letters
5) Jesus the Christ
6) Harry Potter series
7) Poetry books
8) The Crystal Cave
9) The Diamond in the Window, by Jane Langton: Eddy and Eleanor Hall never guessed just how extraordinary their house really is, or what tremendous secrets about their family's past it holds. That is, until they discover the magical attic room with its beautiful stained-glass window, abandoned toys, and two perfectly made-up, empty beds that seem to be waiting perhaps for two children just like themselves....
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1) Spencer & horrors of pepper spray made me remember when Orson sprayed himself in the face: kinda funny but sad.
2) Rubbed my tummy and salivated remembering Orson's Christmas breakfast.
3) Went to the store and almost didn't make it back.
4) Read to Penny.
5) Tried to finish a Christmas present
6) Ate some Almond Roca.
7) Wore my new slippers- Thanks Richard & Becky
8) Read part of Grandma's trust
8 Things to Look Forward to:
1) Shoveling snow from behind the Jetta so we can get to church tomorrow
2) Playing another round of games.
3) Seeing all the wonderful snow melt (I'm getting sick of it).
4) New Years Eve -the stake party at YMCA.
5) Years of having a sweet smelling house -Thanks Diane&Ryan.
6) Conditioning my hair with 'Strictly Curls' - Thanks Penny
7) My birthday
8) Richard's University Graduation
8 Things I Love About Winter
1) Christmas Carols
2) Looking at snow
3) Dark nights earlier and going to bed at 8:30
4) Thanksgiving, Christmas, Annaliese's birthday
5) Pictures of Addie
6) Hot cocoa
7) Presents
8) Candles, christmas lights, stars
3 comments:
woah, just saw the blog. i did not previously sanction the broadcasting of that picture.
Penny,
I called 3 times for you to leave your bedroom and look at this blog before I published it. You didn't come so I felt sanctioned.
-mom
I liked the picture of penny, I have to agree with mom on this one penny. Mom, I'm glad to see you writing a blog. I'm wishing I would have put more thought into my books list. You like the nights to get darker quicker? That is one of my least favorite things about winter, I love summer nights when it gets dark at like 10pm.
Post a Comment