This is just something I painted on a paper plate. Lately I've been having queer desires to just start painting.

Richard, Becky, Adam Fry, Thomas and I did the underground tour thing yesterday, then walked around Pike's Place and stuff. On the ferry, we fed seagulls out of our hands, it was pretty scary. They're a lot bigger when they're swooping down to snatch up french frys. I got an awesome picture of a seagull with its wings open in a swooping-like manner with it's mouth open an inch away from a chip in richard's hand. I also have a picture of me arm in arm with a kilt model who has ridiculously huge calves.
On the returning ferry, we played about 20 rounds of spoons. Since we didn't have any huge water mugs on hand, losing was marked by a black dot on the top of the hand.
Well, gotta go to bed.
p.s. click on the seagull picture to enlarge...it's downright creepy
8 comments:
i'm not sure if his calves are way too big, or if his face is just way too small.
Despite the size of his calves, he appears to be heiling Hitler, which further creepifies him.
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun- the seagull is very creepy;)
the head was normal. the calves were freakish. And he's hitler in a kilt...
Fun stuff, and now you're an artist too, some one has too many talents:)
true. penny you need to throttle back on being good at stuff. it makes the rest of us look bad.
so would it be bad that i tell you that i just won a poetry contest?
well that's ok because its a lie.
Hi! Thanks for the comment on my blog. :) I haven't taken senior pictures yet, but would love the opportunity. Send her my way!
PS. That picture of the Seagull is awesome! Does look kinda freaky. :)
Post a Comment