Sunday, February 1, 2009

Psycho - ology


Since Annaliese always nags me about infrequent blogging, this one's for you. Happy Birthday. This fond (or not) memory above is something I came across today. Seeing this picture actually makes me sick to my stomach. For those who are lost, when Annaliese was up here in WA, we were playing cards and after every round, the loser got whipped cream crammed in their mouth. It may look like I'm having a grand ole time, but keep in mind that cream is oozing and bubbling everywhere and I've already had 2 or 3 like treatments already besides just eating it freely. The point is uugghh, we consumed almost that whole can of heavy cream. Anyway, good times. Happy 24th Annaliese.

Well, church volleyball was super fun, as usual. This year, we did co-ed, meaning YW and YM playing together. My first thought was: really bad idea. I pictured a bunch of crazy boys slapping the ball over the net to each other while some timid girls looked on. However, I was pleasantly surprised, and it was way more fun this way, and everyone got to participate in some great rallys.


Finals week went better than expected. I don't know any of my scores yet, but I know I did fairly well on all of them (FST, Chemistry, French, Band). Unfortunately, I had to miss a week of Music Theory and Psychology at OC. I'm not too worried though, Music Theory is pretty easy for me to grasp, and Psychology has more odd people in it than homework assignments. I guess they either really like to talk about themselves, or they want to impress the professor with really personal (and waaay off-topic i might add) stories and sentiments. In any case, I've learned more about drug lives, paralyzed mothers, fears of trains, and marital problems than psychology.


4 comments:

Annaliese said...

Ah, good times. Can't wait till (if?) you guys come to New Orleans. I'll make sure to have plenty of whipped cream on hand.

Penny said...

it's "when" and whipped cream is hereby banned from...everywhere.

Unknown said...

you loved it, don't lie

Ryan and Diane Egan said...

How come we didn't play that while we were there, sounds delicious.... Ok, I was going to rag you about not having a current blog either but you do now, so never mind. But just for your info I had been planning a new post for today without your rather sarcastic comment on my current "out of date" blog, so check out my blog later today...