

It's getting close to my recital, and I'm performing a piano concerto for the first time. (a piano concerto is a very long composition accompanied by an orchestra, but in my case, the orchestral part has been arranged for piano which my teacher will play on her other 9 foot grand). So, that 12 minutes or so, plus a 4 minute bach prelude/fugue, 5 minute Mozart sonate, 7 minute Chopin, and 6 minute Passacaglia makes up my half of the party.
Aside from piano, I'm eagerly awaiting the start of open-gym for volleyball. I'm finishing up some titration calculations for the last lab in chemistry. I'm 6 DAYS AWAY FROM BEING ABLE TO DRIVE OTHER PEOPLE!!! I'm planning to kidnap some people before seminary for breakfast, driving people to a movie after school, and being the carpool to the dance! And this pretty much trumps any other countdowns, so I'll just stop now.
3 comments:
cool
and you didn't even mention the last day of school. That is going to be quite the piano concert.
This may sound funny, but I'm really proud of you for all the things you're doing. That's awesome that you've worked so hard on your piano skills and are performing like that. I'm glad you're doing well and having fun with your teenage years. I think we'd be best friends if I was in high school with you.
Post a Comment