
Old picture from when Miriam was here, David is taking the picture & we had a really nice day.

David's reaction to Penny's peanut butter & chocolate smoothie.

Collin is so much fun.

Scripture Chase picture with Chris Holyoak -their seminary teacher.
I wanted to make Addie a dress to add to the one purchased in California. Months went by before I actually started it and then on my birthday I had the time to get started & yesterday I finished. The material has sparkles in it which caught my eye. I just hope it fits her.
Can you find Penny in the Trek picture above?
3 comments:
I like Addie's dress! Weird thinking of Chris as the seminary teacher.
my mom told me about addies dress and it turned out just as cute as she said it was! that was really nice of you- what a good grandma-
Thank you Kirsten & Diane.
Post a Comment