Friday, May 6, 2011

A breaking news story




Well this morning I received a call from Steve at Holland America. He ask me if I had a couple minutes to talk with him, of course I said sure, then He started the conversation out the wrong way by saying they were over booked and wondered since we were local if we would be willing to change the date of our departure, well I didn't give him time to say it was only 1 day I just said No Way! He then ask if he could just finish, he explained it would only be one day, so I was not as distressed at that point because I knew neither of us could wait another week. He went on to say we would get a Deluxe Verandah Ocean-view, full Balcony (with two com-fie chairs) and a $100.00 credit each to spend on board. After going through everything He ask if I needed to ask Sue and I said I was quite sure she would be as happy as I was. Pictures of the room to follow.


2 comments:

CoplanRanch said...

I'm so excited! Perfect way to view the glaciers.

Becky Bell said...

That is so exciting! Have fun! and Happy Mother's Day Sue!